Free Consultation With Ben Stechschulte
When you or a loved one has been arrested and is facing criminal charges, there is a lot at stake including potential jail time, loss of job, loss of family, damaged reputation and more. Selecting an attorney is the first step in addressing these charges and the process should not be taken lightly. For this reason, we offer a free consultation to help you determine if we are the best choice to meet your needs.
Scheduling a Free Consultation
We recognize that everyone’s needs are different and so we offer three options for the free consultation, which are:
- Skype or Facetime
- In Person
We also appreciate your need for privacy and are as flexible as possible to schedule an appointment at a time that works best for you, including lunch breaks, work breaks, evenings and weekends.
When you call to schedule your consultation, we will collect basic information, such as:
- What were you arrested for?
- Where were you arrested?
- Have you been arrested in the past?
- Other pertinent information.
We will then schedule a meeting at a time most convenient for you and using whichever method you prefer.
What to Expect
During the free consultation, you will be able to discuss my qualifications to represent you and establish a trust-based relationship. I will then advise you on:
- Various defense strategies based on the charges you are facing that are designed to achieve the best possible outcome, which may include dismissal of the charges or a finding of not guilty.
- Actions to be taken to mitigate your behavior, such as participating in counseling or a rehabilitation program.
- The actual court process so you will understand what will happen and the general timeframe.
In some instances we will discuss other actions you can and should take on your own. For example, if you were arrested for a DUI, we will provide step by step instructions on how to get your driver’s license returned.
Finally, we will review our fees and retainer agreement. We also offer payment plans so that the fact that you may be on a budget does not hinder your ability to obtain the expert legal representation you need.
We are here to help. Call us at 813-280-1244 today to schedule your free consultation.